Possessing the largest barrier reef in the northern hemisphere, (this one starts off the coast of Honduras and ends in the north of the Yucatan peninsula). The coast of Quintana Roo is rich in dive sites from Xcalak in the south to Cancun in the north.
Cenote Cave Diving invites you to come and discover the diving in the sea on the coast of the Riviera Maya.
For a change of atmosphere with the Cenotes or for a mixed diving trip in Cenote and sea. You will receive the full attention of your dive guide and you will be a small group underwater to enjoy your dives in peace.
CENOTE CAVE DIVING OFFERS THE FOLLOWING OUTINGS :
- Cozumel, one day two dives : 170 USD
- Bull shark (november to march), one dive : 120 USD
- Wreck C56 at Puerto Morelos, two dives : 170 USD
- Xpu Ha (Tarpon in sumer), Reef dive, two dives : 120 USD
- Tulum, ocean cavern dive, mangrove dive, reef dive, two dives : 120 USD
- Mahahual & Xcalac : From 3 days, please contact us.
- Snorkeling with whale sharks (June to September) : 210 USD
- Two divers: 10%
- Three divers: 15%
- From 4 to 6 days: 10%
- From 7 to 9 days: 15%
For groups or mixed Cenote and Sea stays, please contact us.
PHOTO SHOOT :
Do you want to have photos or videos during one or more dives in Cenote?
CENOTE CAVE DIVING offers you service, Photo shoot.
Please note :
Prices include transportation from the dive center to the dive site and back, rental of cylinders and Air or Nitrox 32% (for cozumel a 10 USD extra fee is ask for Nitrox 32%) . The necessary ballast., lunch for Cozumel trip.
Prices do not include personal diving equipment (15 usd complet gear or 5 usd / unit).