TRY A NEW EXPERIENCE !
Discover the richness of the Caribbean Sea !
OCEAN DIVING IN THE CARIBBEAN
The Caribbean Sea contains the largest barrier reef in the northern hemisphere, beginning off the coast of Honduras and ending north of the Yucatan Peninsula. The coast of Quintana Roo is rich in dive sites, from Xcalak in the south to Cancun in the north.
Cenote Cave Diving invites you to discover diving along the coast of the Riviera Maya. Change the atmosphere with cenote diving, or enjoy both cenote diving and reef diving. You will have the full attention of your dive guide, and you'll be a small group where you can enjoy your dives in safety and security.
Cenote Cave Diving offers the following tours :
- Bull shark (november to march).
- Wreck C56 at Puerto Morelos and diving on the reef.
- Xpu Ha (Tarpon in sumer), Reef dive, wreck dive.
- Tulum, ocean cavern dive, mangrove dive, reef dive.
- Mahahual & Xcalac.
- Snorkeling with whale sharks (June to September).